Academy 2: Gospel of Matthew
Warren Carter is Professor of New Testament at Brite Divinity School. His scholarly work has focused on the gospels of Matthew and John, and he has focused on the issue of the ways in which early Christians negotiated the Roman empire. He is the author of ten books including:
- Matthew and the Margins (Orbis Books)
- Matthew and Empire (Trinity Press International/Continuum)
- The Roman Empire and the New Testament (Abingdon)
- John and Empire (T&T Clark/Continuum)
- What Does Revelation Reveal? (Abingdon).
- He has also contributed to numerous church resources and publications such as contributing 15 studies on Matthew in The Pastors Bible Study Vol 1 (Abingdon).